We coordinate Recruitment Fairs and employer presentations on campus throughout the academic year, including:
- BU Annual Careers Fair (23 & 24th October 2019 - for Placements & Graduate Jobs).
- Spring Recruitment Fair (March/April tbc - for Graduate roles, Placements and Paid Summer Internships)
- Part-Time Jobs Fair (02 October 2019).
- Nursing Fair, now growing into a Health & Social Sciences Careers Fair, (November 27th 2019 likely, but date tbc).
To find out more about these individual events please use the main menu to the left.
Please register your interest with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Careers based activity:
Throughout the academic year organisations have the opportunity to co-present careers workshops alongside our Careers Advisers. These give you an opportunity to develop links with the university whilst helping to forge the next generation of graduate talent. Topics covered include:
- Planning a Career in xyz Sector
- Interview Techniques and Speed Interviews
- Assessment Centres
- Personal Branding
- Portfolio Reviews.
Global Talent Programme
This award winning extracurricular programme is designed with employers to help our students discover and demonstrate their potential to work in a truly global way. We work with employers to identify skills gaps, deliver workshops, organise visits and work-based challenges.