Are you looking to recruit brilliant, hard-working, creative and professional students?
Our FREE Online Careers Fairs are here to help promote your live or upcoming opportunities.
Please register your interest in receiving updates via: firstname.lastname@example.org
'The process to sign up for the event was simple and easy and was wonderfully supported'.
'Successful interviews held on the day, with others pending'.
'All student correspondence was very professional'.
1) Spring Jobs Fair, April or May 2021, Online only event.
Sectors: All welcome.
Opportunities: Placements, Graduate Jobs, Summer Internships, course related part-time roles, and volunteering for non-profit organisations.
Free Event: There will be no cost to exhibit.
Date: To be announced in February, once student exam timetables are finalised (and avoided).
2) Part-Time & Volunteering Jobs Fair - September 2021
In 2020, 20 organisations and 500 students participated online.
3) Graduate & Placements Careers Fair - October 2021
In 2020, as the showpiece event of 'Your Career Week'
900+ students and 47 exhibitors participated online.
For Placements, Graduate jobs, Internships, and now for this year also for Volunteering and career related Part-Time work, across all sectors (other than Healthcare, see below).
4) Nursing, Health and Social Sciences Careers Fair - November 2021
In 2020, 34 exhibitors and 330+ students participated online.
Three branches of Nursing (Mental Health, Adult, Children & Young People), Occupational Therapy, Midwifery, Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Social Work, Operating Department Practice, Nutrition, Health Psychology, Paramedic Science, Sociology, and Psychology.
Other ways of connecting with students on campus, working alongside the Careers & Employability Service:
Global Talent Programme:
- This award winning extracurricular programme is designed with employers to help our students discover and demonstrate their potential to work in a truly global way. We work with employers to identify skills gaps, deliver workshops, organise visits and work-based challenges.
- Throughout the academic year organisations have the opportunity to co-present careers webinars, alongside our Careers Advisers or other industry experts as you prefer. These give you an opportunity to develop links with the university whilst helping to forge the next generation of graduate talent.
- Core Sessions run September to December and are open to all students.
- Bespoke Sessions to aid your recruitment drive with specific cohorts can be co-design and delivered from January to July.
- Topics covered include:
- Planning a Career in xyz Sector.
- Interview Techniques and Speed Interviews.
- Mock Assessment Centres & Success Advice
- Personal Branding.
- Portfolio Reviews.
- Graduate Bootcamps
If you have any questions, or want to register your interest in any of the above events or programmes, please email us.
Robert Coldwell & Sara Orford
BU Graduate & Student Employer Liaison Team
Recruit@bournemouth.ac.uk 01202 961 661
Bournemouth University Careers & Employability Service