Are you looking to recruit brilliant, hard-working, creative and professional students?
Our FREE Online Careers Fairs are here to help promote your live or upcoming opportunities.
Please book now by clicking on your preferred event/s in the main menu to the left, or email us to aks any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Part-Time & Volunteering Jobs Fair - Completed.
On Wednesday 23rd September 2020 20 organisations and 500 students joined CareersBU.
Exhibitor feedback: 'The process to sign up for this event was simple and easy and was wonderfully supported'.
'Successful interviews held on the day, with others pending. All student correspondence was very professional'.
2) Graduate & Placements Careers Fair - Bookings now open - FREE
Event Date: Tuesday 20th & Wednesday 21st October 2020, as the showpiece event of 'Your Career Week'
For Placements, Graduate jobs, Internships, and now for this year also for Volunteering and career related Part-Time work, across all sectors (other than Healthcare, see below).
70 organisations and 2,000+ students have attended for three consecutive years, but by being held online this number could be increased. Bookings open. Deadline to confirm your place is 16/10.
3) Nursing, Health and Social Sciences Careers Fair - Bookings now open - FREE
Event Date: Wednesday 25th November 2020
In November 2019 this event replaced the old 'Nursing Fair' and 'OT Fairs', transforming them into something much larger and more productive for exhibitors and students.
Three branches of Nursing (Mental Health, Adult, Children & Young People), Occupational Therapy, Midwifery, Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Social Work, Operating Department Practice, Nutrition, Health Psychology, Paramedic Science, Sociology, and Psychology.
4) Spring Jobs Fair, March/April 2021
For Placements, Graduate Jobs and Summer Internships across all sectors.
In 2019 40 organisations met with 951 students.
In January 2021 we will decide if this will be online or on campus, and if there will be a cost to exhibit.
Other ways of connecting with students on campus, working alongside the Careers & Employability Service:
Global Talent Programme:
- This award winning extracurricular programme is designed with employers to help our students discover and demonstrate their potential to work in a truly global way. We work with employers to identify skills gaps, deliver workshops, organise visits and work-based challenges.
- Throughout the academic year organisations have the opportunity to co-present careers webinars, alongside our Careers Advisers or other industry experts as you prefer. These give you an opportunity to develop links with the university whilst helping to forge the next generation of graduate talent.
- Core Sessions run September to December and are open to all students.
- Bespoke Sessions to aid your recruitment drive with specific cohorts can be co-design and delivered from January to July.
- Topics covered include:
- Planning a Career in xyz Sector.
- Interview Techniques and Speed Interviews.
- Mock Assessment Centres & Success Advice
- Personal Branding.
- Portfolio Reviews.
- Graduate Bootcamps
If you have any questions, or want to register your interest in any of the above events or programmes, please email us.
Robert Coldwell & Sara Orford
BU Graduate & Student Employer Liaison Team
Recruit@bournemouth.ac.uk 01202 961 661
Bournemouth University Careers & Employability Service