We coordinate Recruitment Fairs and employer presentations on campus throughout the academic year.
To find out more about the following individual events please use the main menu to the left.
Other Careers based activity on campus:
Please email to register your interest: email@example.com
These sessions will be put on hold for the time being, due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This award winning extracurricular programme is designed with employers to help our students discover and demonstrate their potential to work in a truly global way. We work with employers to identify skills gaps, deliver workshops, organise visits and work-based challenges.
Throughout the academic year organisations have the opportunity to co-present careers workshops alongside our Careers Advisers. These give you an opportunity to develop links with the university whilst helping to forge the next generation of graduate talent. Topics covered include:
- Planning a Career in xyz Sector
- Interview Techniques and Speed Interviews
- Assessment Centres
- Personal Branding
- Portfolio Reviews.
Meet the Professionals / Graduate Bootcamps:
We are looking for experts who want to advise and inspire the next generation of professionals.
These events are organised with 3-5 speakers, who briefly introduce themselves and career story, followed by Q&A session and a chance to network.
Examples of recent sessions:
- Graduate Bootcamp (targeting PGs & final years UGs graduating in summer 2020).
- Alternatives Career Options for Law Students.
- Building a rewarding career in the Public Sector.
- Successful Careers in Media, Advertising & Marketing.
- Careers Spotlight in Archaeology and Anthropology.
- Careers Spotlight in Forensic Science.