Online Graduate & Placements Careers Fair
(known to students as the Annual Careers Fair)
The Fair will take place Tuesday 20th & Wednesday 21st October, with bookings to be taken shortly. Please register your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org
For the first time our showcase event will be held online, meaning you will be able to connect with a wider range of students to raise awareness of your vacancies and organisation, whilst saving costs on travel and accommodation.
- This event is open to all BU Students and recent Graduates (up to three years after graduating).
- For: placements, graduate opportunities, virtual (remote working) internships and alternative options.
- It is open to all sectors, and SMEs or national/international organisations.
- 70 organisations and 2,000+ students attended for three consecutive years.
- Information to give live two weeks before the event, and 4-week period afterwards.
- There will be an opportunity to share recorded content, or to host your own webinar in the following weeks.
- Costs most likely to be set at:
£300+VAT for the two days (was £370+VAT for each day when on campus).
SME Rate introduced for this year: £200+VAT for the two days.
Charities and other non-profit organisations: Free.
'Health & Social Sciences' have a dedicated Careers Fair 25/11/2020.
- Course information for context: Postgraduate & Undergraduate
This showcase event is a wonderful opportunity to fulfil your recruitment needs or raise your profile with our c17,000 strong student population, alumni community, staff, partners, and wider ‘friends of BU’ network.
Even if you are not recruiting at this time, you can use the event to keep students informed and part of your 'graduate/placement pipeline'.
Recent exhibitors have included:
BMW, Lenovo, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HMRC, Intel, RateMyPlacement, NHS, Take-Two Interactive Software Europe, WPP, and Xerox.
Sectors usually represented:
Business & Finance, Engineering & Product Design, IT (including Data and Cyber), HR, Advertising, Marketing & Media (including Film and Animation), Sciences (including Forensic and Life Sciences), Psychology and Sociology, Law etc.
For further information or to register your interest please contact:
Robert Coldwell & Sara Orford
BU Graduate & Student Employer Liaison Team
Recruit@bournemouth.ac.uk 01202 961 661