Part-Time & Remote Working Jobs Fair
- We will be hosting this annual event online for the first time, in response to the need for social distancing.
- There will be no charge to recruiters to join this event.
- The benefit to the employer is to promote their vacancies to literally thousands of students. The last on campus event attracted 1,165 students, which would be surpassed with an online event.
- It is aimed at current and newly arrived BU students looking to work around their studies, in short or long term roles. Some students will be looking to build on extensive professional experience, or enhance the skills/knowledge developed whilst at university in a career related role, while others will be looking for their first work experience in a more casual job.
- Our students can work flexibly, are keen to prove their worth, and want to contribute to the success of your business.
- Given the economic climate we predict students from across all year groups will be keener than ever to apply for your roles.
Live/upcoming part-time roles typically promoted include:
IT, Teaching, Marketing, Hospitality, Retail, Care, Sports, Engineering, PR, Journalism, Administration, Event Management, Sales, Media Production, Research and more.
The opportunities on offer no longer have to be centred around the Bournemouth area, as more employers and students are familiar and comfortable with remote working.
Please email us to register your interest:
Robert Coldwell & Sara Orford
BU Graduate & Student Employer Liaison Team
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01202 961 660 | Twitter: @BUJobShop
Please also register on this site via the left hand menu to upload your vacancies throughout the year.