Are you looking to recruit brilliant, hard-working, creative and professional students?
Our FREE Online Careers Fairs are here to help promote your live or upcoming opportunities.
You can also host or co-present Careers Webinars, to recruit or pass on advice to students from a particular course or year group.
- Various types of sessions are described below, but we are of course happy to discuss your ideas.
- All activity is taking place online until further notice.
A) CAREERS FAIRS:
Exhibitor feedback for our online Fairs:
- 'The process to sign up for the event was simple and easy and was wonderfully supported'.
- 'Successful interviews held on the day, with others pending'.
- 'All student correspondence was very professional'.
1) BU Student & Graduate Jobs Fair - April 28th 2021
All sectors. A free event. Online only.
Opportunities: Placements, Graduate Jobs, Summer Internships, course related part-time roles, and volunteering for non-profit organisations.
2) Part-Time & Volunteering Jobs Fair - September 2021
In 2020, 20 organisations and 500 students participated online.
3) Graduate & Placements Careers Fair - October 2021
In 2020, as the showpiece event of 'Your Career Week'
900+ students and 47 exhibitors participated online.
For Placements, Graduate jobs, Internships, and now for this year also for Volunteering and career related Part-Time work, across all sectors (other than Healthcare, see below).
4) Nursing, Health and Social Sciences Careers Fair - November 2021
In 2020, 34 exhibitors and 330+ students participated online.
Three branches of Nursing (Mental Health, Adult, Children & Young People), Occupational Therapy, Midwifery, Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Social Work, Operating Department Practice, Nutrition, Health Psychology, Paramedic Science, Sociology, and Psychology.
1) Core Careers Advice Sessions
Open to students from all courses and year groups, covering general employability topics: CVs, Interviews, Assessment Centres, Personal Branding etc.
Suitable for organisations who are looking to employ or give advice to students from a wide range of courses.
These are hosted by Careers Advisers, with external guest speakers presenting individually or as part of a panel.
For more information please contact our Senior Careers Adviser Rashida Ahmed: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Recruitment/Advice Sessions
We can promote your webinars, or sessions can be co-hosted with a Careers Adviser or Placement Coordinator. Advertised as either an advice session or a headhunting exercise as you prefer.
Promoted to your chosen courses and year group/s.
After a group session you could host 1:1 mentoring, speed interviews, portfolio reviews etc.
To discuss your ideas please email Robert Coldwell & Sara Orford: email@example.com
If you have any questions, or want to register your interest in any of the above events or programmes, please email us.
Robert Coldwell & Sara Orford
BU Graduate & Student Employer Liaison Team
Recruit@bournemouth.ac.uk 01202 961 661
Bournemouth University Careers & Employability Service