BU Annual Careers Fair
October 2023 tbc
Types of opportunities promoted:
- All sectors, apart from those more suited to our Nursing, Health & Social Care Careers Fair
- Paid opportunities:
>> Full-time roles to be taken up on completion of studies (or immediately if already graduated).
>> Placements (15 weeks, or 30+ week 'Sandwich years' (between the second and final year of study)).
>> Remote working.
- Volunteering; strictly for UK based non-profit organisations only.
- Teaching Courses; the annual ‘Get Into Teaching Fair’ is now integrated into this event for the promotion of postgraduate courses.
Recent exhibitors include:
BMW, Lenovo, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HMRC, Intel, RateMyPlacement, NHS, Take-Two Interactive Software Europe, WPP, Xerox
Plus a large range of small-medium sized companies from Dorset, London and beyond.
Sectors usually represented:
Business & Finance, Engineering & Product Design, IT (including Data and Cyber), HR, Advertising, Marketing & Media (including Film and Animation), Sciences (including Forensic and Life Sciences), Psychology and Sociology, Law, Sports, Events, Hospitality, Management (people and projects), and many more.
BU Undergraduate and Postgraduate course portfolio for context:
BU Business School | Science & Technology | Health & Social Science | Media & Communication
Feedback on our previous fairs:
1) 'The process to sign up for this event was simple and easy and was wonderfully supported.'
2) 'Successful interviews held on the day, with others pending. All student correspondence was very professional.’
3) 'I thought the organisation for the Job Fair was amazing, we were one of the later companies to join I think as we only enrolled last Thursday, however everything ran smoothly.’
4) ‘I think it is a credit to yourself and your support team it ran the way it did, from our side, to be able to enquire about possible candidates, attend a Job Fair and come away with applicants all within one week is incredible.’
Questions and to register interest:
Robert Coldwell, Graduate Employment Officer
Bournemouth University Careers & Employability Service