BU Nursing, Health & Social Sciences Careers Fair
15, 16, 17 November 2022
Limited to five employers per day over 3/4/5 days depending on interest.
Attend on the day of your choice.
Our careers fairs were online in 2020 and 2021, but we are looking forward to inviting you back onto campus in the autumn.
Rather than returning to the old format of large one-day events, we will be hosting each fair over several days.
A link to the booking page will be added here in late June.
Full and part-time jobs promoted in 2021 included:
Adult Nursing, Allied Health Professional roles, Bank Support Workers, Biomedical Scientists, Carers, Clinical Psychologists, Combat Medical Technicians, Data Forensics Investigators, Diagnostic Radiographers, Dietitians, Eating Disorder Specialists, Education Workers, Emergency Department Pathway Programme, Environmental & Marine Sciences, Health Sciences, Learning Disability Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Midwifery, Military (wide range of roles), Music Therapists, Nutrition and Health Coaching, Occupational Therapists, Operating Department Practitioners, Orthoptists, Paediatric Nurses, Parkinsons Care, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Police (wide range of roles), Psychology, Radiographer Practitioner, Social Workers (including Senior level), Speech and Language Therapy, Specialist Systemic Family Psychotherapists, Sports Therapy, Support Workers, Theatre Practitioners, Therapeutic Radiographers, Ward Clerk, and X-Ray Assistants.
Please register interest in future events via:
Robert Coldwell & Sara Orford
Graduate & Student Employer Liaison Team
Bournemouth University Careers & Employability Service
email@example.com | 01202 961 661 | 07714 775 186
Feedback on our previous fairs:
1) 'The process to sign up for this event was simple and easy and was wonderfully supported.'
2) 'Successful interviews held on the day, with others pending. All student correspondence was very professional.’
3) 'I thought the organisation for the Job Fair was amazing, we were one of the later companies to join I think as we only enrolled last Thursday, however everything ran smoothly.’
4) ‘I think it is a credit to yourself and your support team it ran the way it did, from our side, to be able to enquire about possible candidates, attend a Job Fair and come away with applicants all within one week is incredible.’
5) ‘I fully appreciate it is best to attend a Jobs Fair in person, however [the 2021 online fair] came a very close second for me. I don’t believe we missed out on any potential candidates and my belief is that we can give students more dedicated time this way than we could in a traditional fair, as sometimes if you have multiple people interested you can find you rush things to get through everyone.'