'The BU Jobs Fair - Online Edition' 28th April 2021
Please register your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org
- No charge to participate.
- All sectors welcome.
- Opportunities could be live in April or open for applications after/during the summer. Use it to raise awareness and/or collect expressions of interest.
- For graduate roles, sandwich placements, summer jobs/internships, non-profit volunteering, and career related part-time roles (i.e. not bar work. Those roles are best added to this Jobs Portal only).
- This event will form part of 'Career Ready Week' and will heavily publicised with all years groups, courses, and recent graduates.
- Majority of students available to work full time from June, but many can work part-time year round.
- Your vacancy details will be live for at least one month after the event (they can also be added to this Jobs portal any time).
- You chose your preferred communication channel to be used on the 28th - or make it available for the whole of 'Your Career week'. Email, phone, Zoom, MS Teams, Skype etc can be added to your profile, with the times you are available for students to contact you to ask questions and impress you.
- Request CVs, links to LinkedIn, or creative portfolios/websites etc.
- Booking forms and further guidance will be added to this page from early March
Or register interest by email today via email@example.com
In March 2019 we welcomed 40 organisations on to campus to this new event.
951 students joined SMEs and large organisations for a very successful pilot, with opportunities shared and the organisations learning more about the students' skills and BU course content.
This event will be online in 2021.
All sectors welcome: IT, Business & Finance, Marketing, Teaching, Law, Healthcare and Social Sciences, Management, Events, Tourism, Design Engineering, Sciences, and more.
Not sure what courses we have at BU?: Undergraduate | Postgraduate
Feedback from 2019:
- 'Very employable students. Lots of Interest. Great event'
- 'Good knowledge of their field and decent communication skills to engage with us.On the whole we were impressed with the students. They possess good knowledge and an eagerness to up-skill themselves.'
- 'I feel very confident that we have met people today that we could employ on Placements or Graduate roles, lots of strong candidates'.
Don't forget, all live jobs can be promoted through this website. We average over 200,000 job views per year, and all c17,000 students (and graduates for three years) have access to the platform.
The Homepage explains this in more detail.
Robert Coldwell & Sara Orford
BU Graduate & Student Employer Liaison Team
Recruit@bournemouth.ac.uk 01202 961 661
Bournemouth University Careers Centre, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB